Brian Bainbridge - The Entrust Group Team Lead
I am an agent that wakes up every morning loving his job! I have a passion for helping people find their dream home, fixer-upper, or their "for now" home. If you are looking to sell your home – I put all my energy into making sure it sells quickly. A bit about me - I was born and raised in Worthington and a Graduate of Worthington Christian High School in 1994. In 1998, I earned my Bachelor of Arts degree from Huntington University (Huntington Indiana) double majoring in History and Communications. During my free time, I enjoy spending time with my wife and son, chilling with friends watching the buckeyes, singing/playing the guitar, or learning about history.
Before selling Real Estate, I spent 10 years in the technology industry, so I know what it takes to sell a home in the digital age. The internet has become a valuable tool for homes buyers. I personally utilize social media, search word optimization techniques, neighborhood specific blogs, and professional grade digital photos to help market and sell your home. I’ll give your home the digital marketing exposure it deserves.
Community involvement and helping others is also important to me. I serve on various boards and volunteer organizations, including the Central Ohio Alzheimer’s Association, HOTH’s Landlord Engagement Network, Gahanna Chamber of Commerce, and the Hilltop Business Association.
- Licensed Realtor since 2007
- Proud Member of the Gahanna Chamber of Commerce, National Association of Realtors, and Columbus Board of Realtors
- Buyer’s and Seller’s Agent for properties throughout Central Ohio with extensive knowledge of the current market
- Team of dedicated agents and support staff affords clients personalized, 24/7 assistance
- Renowned contract negotiation skills to assure you the best return on your investment